A school district near Thunderbolt, Georgia is hiring for a full-time Sign Language Interpreter contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the 2022-2023 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
You’ll receive competitive wages and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: 08/02/2022 to 05/23/2023
- Full-time (37 ½ hrs/wk)
- Providing interpreting services for students (1 on 1)
- Degree in Educational Interpreting or ASL
- EIPA score: 3.5 or greater
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement