A school district near Laconia, New Hampshire is hiring for a part-time Sign Language Interpreter contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the 2022-2023 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: 09/06/2022 to 06/22/2023
- 25 – 30 hours per week
- Providing interpreting services for two students
- Degree in Educational Interpreting or ASL
- Certification as Educational Interpreter/Transliterator through NH DOE
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement