Job Opportunity: Speech Language Pathologist naer Norwood School District
Location: Near Norwood, OH
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 5/23/24
Hours per Week: 35 hours
Daily School Hours: Varies depending on the school. Schools run 7 hours/day typically between the hours of 7:30 and 3:50 pm
Caseload: Max of 80 weighted according to ODE guidelines
Number of Buildings: May vary - Possibly 2-3 buildings
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Developing and implementing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students on your caseload.
- Providing direct speech and language therapy services to students.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other support staff to ensure students' success.
- Managing a caseload within the guidelines set by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid Ohio state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Experience working with a diverse caseload and multiple buildings is preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.820.4348 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement