Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant
Location: Near Westport, CT
Position Type: Temporary (ESY - Extended School Year)
Dates: July 3rd - August 3rd
Schedule: Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) and Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs) welcome to apply
- Assist the Speech-Language Pathologist in providing therapy services to students during the Extended School Year (ESY) program.
- Collaborate with the SLP to implement individualized treatment plans for students.
- Support students in developing and improving their speech and language skills through structured activities and interventions.
- Follow the guidance of the SLP in conducting therapy sessions and implementing therapy goals.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions and progress notes.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field.
- State certification or licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant, if applicable.
- Experience working with children in a school or clinical setting, preferably with school-aged students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, families, and team members.
- Familiarity with a variety of speech and language disorders and intervention techniques.
- Ability to follow directions and work under the supervision of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist.
Please be sure to reach out to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement