At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLPA's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Denton, MD. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Maryland
- Have Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Have schools experience (preferred)**
- Case load: 2-3 SLPA openings (based on experience and availability)
- ASAP through end of the school-year
- Full-time, may consider part-time
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement