Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Berwyn, IL
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: ASAP - 2024 school year
- Conduct evaluations to assess the severity and nature of a client's communication disorder
- Develop and implement treatment plans to improve a client's communication skills
- Provide therapy to clients, either individually or in groups
- Educate clients and their families about communication disorders and treatment options
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC
- 401k Matching
- Weekly comp.
- Advocacy Team*
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Send your resume directly to the hiring coordinator, Alton Pierce, at [email protected] or call directly at 470-299-1504.
*Advocacy Team is a work-from-home team that provides support to SLPs.
I hope this is what you are looking for. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement