Soliant is working with a network of private schools in Oakland, CA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to provide case manager support for the remainder of the school year.
- Full-time (but part-time applicants will be considered)
- Responsible for consultative services with non-public schools, and holding IEP meetings
This is a great opportunity for SLPs looking to step back from direct services, and into more of a case manager and administrative role. Applicants need to be highly organized, flexible, able to handle potentially tense meetings, and also good at creating rapport with staff and parents.
- California SLP license
- Knowledge of California Special Education processes
- Experience in schools essential
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement