Soliant Health is partnering with a phenomenal school district near Boston, MA who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist. The district may be able to arrange part time.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Pathology
· An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology
Specifications about the position:
• Caseload: Based on availability, preference, and experience
• Full time: 37.5 hours/week
• Offering a competitive pay package
• Interviewing immediately
Interested? Apply and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement