Speech Language Pathologist opening near Chester, Maryland.
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Therapist to work for a supportive school district in the area. The assignment is covering an elementary school and infant/toddler program for the remainder of the school year. Please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Assignment dates: ASAP until June
- Opportunity to renew the following year
- Assessments, report writing, developing and monitoring IEPs, service delivery, and intervention
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed Pay with cancellations
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement