Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Our client is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their school district for the 23/24 school year. This is a contract position and other opportunities may permit themselves upon performance. We are looking for candidates that are dedicated to their work. We are interviewing and hiring NOW for this Role. Contract renewal depending on performance.
- 23/24 school year Full Time– 5 days per week.
- Typical SLP duties - IEPs, Evals, direct & indirect services.
- Caseloads: grades K-12th
- Master’s Degree in SLP or Communication Disorders
- Active SC SLP state license
- 3 Professional References
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
If this position is a good fit for you, apply through our website, and you can email me Trevore Choice or call directly at 678-920-5916. I look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement