Soliant Health is teaming up to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district near Oxford County, ME for the 2021-2022 school year. New beginnings start here, apply today to be apart of the hiring process for this position!
- Full-Time:35-40 hour/weekly (Contact about part-time)
- Experience in a school district is preferred, but not required
- Active SLP state license
- K-12 (more details to be given during interview proccess)
Benefits include insurance, 401k, etc.
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected]
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call, because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.538.6716 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement