School-Based SLP/SLPA Opening, Full time, 22-23
Soliant Health has partnered with a wonderful school district located near the Downs, IL area to bring in a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (CCC/CFY?SLPA) for the upcoming school year. Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director. Directors are actively interviewing, apply today!
Apply today for immediate consideration.
- 2022-23 School Year
- Full time
- 6th - 8th Caseload
- Must have Illinois state, board licensure
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate in respective field
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Apply today, send your resume and references to our Hiring Coordinator, Katherine Ravenell at Katherine.Ravenell@soliant.com or text (770) 710-7972.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement