Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow opening near Naugatuck, CT.
Soliant Health is seeking a new graduate to work for a supportive school district in the area. We have multiple openings (K-12) that can be based on preference. There will be an on-site Speech Language Pathologist to supervise your hours. Please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload is based on preference (K-12, infants)
- On-site Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Case management, interventions, evaluations, etc.
- Full-time (Monday through Friday, regular school hours)
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed Pay with cancellations
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement