We have a need in our school district for a Speech Language Pathologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: near Crane, WA
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification and CCCs or CFY
- Michigan State SLP License
- Full Time | 37.5 hours a week
- Onsite Only
- Grade Levels Covered: Elementary School
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms. Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals; documents and charts progress student progress; coordinates and leads IEP meetings.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7721.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement