You can speed up your hiring process with us!
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Maine. We make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in ME
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- Full Time
- Onsite or teletherapy
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement