Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Michigan. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MI
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
- Full School year
- Full Time
- Hours per week: 32 hours
- Number of days needed per week: 5
- Caseload size and types of disabilities: around 60 students, students in self-contained and general education.
- Grade levels/age group: high school
- Types of evaluations, estimated #, and pace of completion expectations: Within legal guidelines
- Report writing responsibilities: Evaluation write up, REED, MET, IEP as applicable.
- IEP involvement and meeting responsibilities: would be a functioning member of the team.
- Onsite only
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Guaranteed hours
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement