Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the San Francisco, CA area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the 2022-23 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Full Time and Part Time availability - Guaranteed Hours!
- Caseload will be discussed on the interview
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply
- Supervision will be provided to new graduate
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Required Licensure and Certifications for CA
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Jake Walker Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement