INTERVIEWS HAPPENING NOW!
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Illinois. We make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in IL
- PEL license
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- 37.5 hrs/week
- School-year in full
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Soliant offers medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement