Speech Language Pathologist
The school is interviewing candidates now in order to provide services to the students in need as quickly as possible, so please apply below today.
- 37.5 Hours/ week
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Required State Licensure and Certification
- 2 Years Previous School Experience Preferred
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call or text, we have other positions and locations available!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement