Help a local school in the Hazel Park, MI area with Speech Language Pathology needs. This is a full-time role for the school year. Experienced SLP CCC or CFY candidates are encouraged to apply!
The district is currently scheduling interviews; apply today!
- Full time hours each week
- Elementary & High School Caseload
- Onsite Services
- Provide assessments and evaluations of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Responsible for the development of Individual Education Plans and related documentation for speech and language children
Michigan state approved SLP certification required before assignment start.
Please apply and contact:
Account Executive, Soliant Health
Direct Line: 678-459-1121 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement