Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Calabasas, California for a full time contract position available for a Speech Language Pathologist.
The district is looking for the candidate to work for the entire 2021-2022 School Year, but is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews. Apply today for immediate consideration.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CA
Specifications about the position:
- Caseload: Elementary and Secondary positions available
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- Calendar school year (2021-2022 School Year)
- Quick interview and hire process
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement