Soliant is now accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Anniston, AL. Soliant aims to hire full-time, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor (CCC-SLP or experienced CFY-SLP).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Alabama
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools and IEP experience (preferred)**
- Have experience with the state's new computer framework for special education paperwork**
- Case load: Intermediate and Middle School
- January through end of school year
- Full-time hours per week
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement