Soliant has partnered with exceptional school districts looking for contract SLPs to offer virtual services. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
- Full Time and Part Time Positions available
- Fully remote Position
- K-12 Grade Caseload
- School year calendar and schedule
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Indiana
- Previous school-based experience preferred, not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement