Soliant works with a school district in Salem, MA that is searching for a full-time SLP-CCC/CFY to begin as soon as possible.
- Full-time position (Part-time will be considered)
- K-12 caseload
- Competitive Compensation Package/Benefits
- An active MA state license
- Master’s degree
- CCCs preferred - CFYs encouraged to apply
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement