Soliant is working with a school district near Columbia Heights, MN. Apply below today for the opportunity to work with this amazing school district. The director is ready to schedule interviews ASAP.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of Minnesota.
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full or part time, contract position held in a school setting
- Highschool and transition caseload
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this position please apply online or email your resume to [email protected] More information may be obtained by contacting Hannah at (770)776-2116. If this position is not exactly what you’re looking for we’d love to discuss other available Soliant opportunities nationwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement