Soliant has partnerships with various school districts in the United States. We are currently staffing Speech Language Pathologists in Memphis for the school year.
The following open position is with a school district. These are full time positions with possible placement in an elementary, or middle, or high school based on candidate's preference & school's request.
• School Based SLP
• Full Time
• K-12 caseload (based on school's request)
Qualifications for this position consist of being fully licensed as a Speech Therapist . Previous school's experience is preferred but not required .
• SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
• full school year
• Current SLP license or able to obtain before employment
• School's experience preferred but not required
• Knowledge of IEPs and AAC devices preferred but not required
If interested in the following position or have any questions please contact the recruiter directly.
For all resumes or questions email Brittiany.Byas@Soliant.com .
• After the resume is received and reviewed, the director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement