Soliant is working for a school district in the Southampton, PA area. This Speech Language Pathologist position starts ASAP, works through the summer, and continues for Next School Year! Review the qualifications and job description below.
- Master's in Speech Language Pathology
- SLP license in Pennsylvania
- Teaching license required
- Early Intervention/ Preschool
- Summer and 22/23 School Year
If interested please contact Katie Person for more information on this job opportunity.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call, text, or email, as we have other positions and locations available!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement