*Hiring* School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is looking to place a licensed SLP in a school district near Long Beach, CA to provide speech-therapy services to students. Ideal candidates will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to students in need!
- Full time openings
- Elementary and High School openings
- Onsite therapy services
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- California state licensure
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 401k plan options and employer match
CFY's welcome! The position is full-time and onsite for the school year. Applicants must hold a master’s degree in speech language pathology and active California state licensure prior to starting the position. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement