Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in New Jersey. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in NJ
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- NJ Teaching License
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Full Time
- School-year 2022-2023
- Onsite only
- Elementary through High
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Soliant offers medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement