Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
SLP needed for 23/24 SY near Woodstock, IL
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 2023/24 School year. The SLP will provide speech services to students. This is a full-time position.
Location: Woodstock, IL
Start: 23/24 School Year
- Provide speech services to students.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to support student learning.
- Conduct assessments and provide progress reports to parents/guardians.
- Attend and participate in school-based meetings.
- Early childhood/ Kindergarten age students. Ideal candidate would have experience in low-incidence.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Must have active IL license.
- SLP-CCC Preferred
- Must have PEL and IDFPR License
- Prior pediatrics experience required.
- Prior special education experience preferred.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- 401k (with matching)
If you are an SLP looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement