Gray, Georgia school district is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The position is for the upcoming school year and will begin in August. We are looking to interview immediately!
- K-12 caseload
- Full school year contract
- Experience working with children is preferre
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in Georgia (flexible)
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
- If you are not local to the area, Soliant offers a relocation package for the right candidates.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly to Katelyn Bruno.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement