Do you have a passion for helping students succeed in their communication and language development? Join our team at school in Portland, IN, as a School Speech-Language Pathologist and make a lasting impact on students' lives.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans tailored to students' needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student progress.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Participate actively in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings.
- Starting pay of $45 per hour
- Comprehensive insurance coverage, including health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- State licensure in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA preferred
- Previous experience in a school setting is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you're excited about empowering students' communication skills, apply now to become a valued School Speech-Language Pathologist at school in Portland, IN. Please send your resume Wizdom Scott or text 678-373-0050.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement