Soliant Health is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) looking to make an impact in the Tucker, GA area! This school is looking to hire immediately.
If you are a candidate seeking part time, I encourage you to apply, as the district may be able to accommodate your availability.
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active GA License
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Length of Contract: Immediate- End of school year
Apply now for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to me, Haley Varnum, at [email protected] .
Direct Line: 678-710-7663
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement