A great opportunity has arisen for a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist. This position is for the 2023-2024 academic school year and school is located near Taylor, MI. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits available (health, dental, vision, 401(K)). Previous school setting experience highly preferred. Will be responsible for therapy and assessments.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree with a major in Speech and Communication, or a related field
- Hold a valid SLP license for state of Michigan
- A valid CCC-SLP (Certificate of Clinical Competency) Speech/Language Pathology preferred
- Full-time, Contract
- Will work with K-8 grade students
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Cortazia Miller or via phone at 470-489-1823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement