We have a position for a Speech Language Pathologist. We are actively interviewing and ready for the 2022/2023 School year. Please see details below:
Details about the position:
- 2022/2023 School Year
- Full time | Onsite Only
- Caseload will be determined on the interview
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC or SLP-CF
- New Grads are welcomed to apply
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. We are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply!
Feel free to directly call me Robert Harris at my office number at 770-510-7037.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement