Get an interview this week!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in <>. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in NH
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- 35 hrs/week
- Fall Semester only (Sept - Nov)
- K - 5th
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement