SLP position available for the New School Year 22/23 - Full Time -
Lafayette, IN 15 days agoApply Now
We have a need in our school district for a Speech Language Pathologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: East of Lafayette, IN
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification and CCCs
- SLP License
- Start/End Date:8/2/22 - 5/25/23
- SLP Needed
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time (37.5 Hours)
- Caseload: Elementary (PreK-2nd Grade); 65-75 Students
- Therapy focused (SLPA in place to help with paperwork, scheduling meetings, and parent interaction)
- ASHA Certification required
- Remediates speech and language disabilities in students through therapy for language, fluency, and voice.
- Completes all necessary due process paperwork; develops interventions; meets with educational team and parents; develops and writes assessment plans; conducts testing; determines eligibility; completes progress reports and periodic reviews.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement