We are working with a school in the Evans, GA area who is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join its team. In this position you will be providing therapy to students, conducting evaluations, and writing IEPs.
Please see additional details below:
- Active Georgia SLP License required
- CCC’S or CFY certification
- On-site preferred; open to virtual
- Contract position
- Assignment Dates: Now – 06/10/2022
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle school
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k Matching
- Health Benefits Package - Medical, Dental and Vision
- Weekly Pay
For immediate consideration, please apply ASAP! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
If you are interested in any other employment opportunities Blazerworks offers nationwide, call or e-mail me directly. I am more than happy to explore additional opportunities with you! My contact information is listed below.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement