Soliant Health is partnering with a school district near Wilmington, Delaware to hire a full time Speech Language Pathologist.
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs/weeks)
- K-12 Caseload
- Collaborating with classroom teachers and administrators on IEP goals
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
Specifications about the position:
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Relocation Compensation
- CEU Reimbursement
To schedule an interview please apply below or submit resume to [email protected]
Call Dwayne Dixon at 770.325.0309 with questions. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement