Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for next school year. The director is ready to hire asap!
- Full time or part time
- Caseload varies depending on experience
- K-12 opportunities
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Required Licensure For CA
- Previous Schools Experience Preferred but not required
- Must be able to provide service in person.
- SLP CCC/CFY
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement