We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists to occupy several openings within our school district for the 2022-2023 school year. The district is actively scheduling interviews in hopes of hiring as soon as possible and being efficiently prepared for the next school year.
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Onsite | Full-Time
- Full 2022-2023 School Year
- Dates: TBD
- K-12 | Caseloads may vary
- More details to come!
Mandatory Job Qualifications:
- Licensure in Michigan (CFYs must have a temp license)
- Must be comfortable with working in-person/onsite
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply with your up-to-date resume. From there, you will be contacted with more information regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Feel free to directly contact, Amanda Buckles – Senior Director of Educational Resources, at the office number or by email listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Office Number: (770) 557-3231
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement