Speech Language Pathologist
Santa Clarita, CA
Soliant is working with great school districts to staff a contract SLP-CCC for the current school year. The districts that we work with provides great support to contracted staff and is the perfect opportunity for a therapist that is looking for a new school-based position or looking to transition to a new setting.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- An active or pending license
- ASHA Certification
- Previous school-based or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required
- Full Time
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- AAC device experience preferred but not required
- IEP experience preferred but not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement