SLP, SLP-CF, or SLPA 22-23 - Mt. Vista, WA
Soliant is currently searching for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in the Mt. Vista, WA area! The district is looking for a candidate that is committed to being contracted for the upcoming school year. Competitive pay, guaranteed hours, health benefits, and relocation assistance offered as well for those who qualify!
- 9/22 - 11/22
- Full time
- Elementary and HS caseload
- SLPAs and New grads in search of a CF opportunity welcome to apply!
- Master's Degree in respective field
- Must be licensed through WA State Board
- Previous experience working in school settings or pediatrics (preferred)
If interested, please contact Katherine Ravenell for more information at (678) 710-7971 or email at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement