Soliant Health has partnered with an amazing school district near Virginia Beach to find a Speech Language Pathologist for the next school year.
- Part time or full time
- In person
- SLP CCC's or CFY
- Elementary school caseload
To qualify, the minimum requirements include:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active state SLP license
- Previous schools experience preferred
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement