SLP - Speech Language Pathologist Job - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, California Posted 11 days agoApply Now
Soliant is seeking an experienced SLP near Los Angeles, California for the 2019-2020 school year.
Job Duties of a Speech Pathologist include:
- diagnosing and treating individuals who suffer from vocal and cognitive communication impairments
-help those whose speech is affected by emotional issues, various learning disabilities and physical impairments.
· Bachelor's Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
· Master's in Speech Pathology
· Complete State-Level Speech Pathology License
· CA state licensure
· SLP CCC
· full & part time opportunities
· working with K-12 population
· familiar with IEPs and Evaluations
· competitive pay packages and benefits offered
Call Kelly, submit resume online, or email resume directly to email@example.com
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line: 770-776-2096 | Kelly.Chase@soliant.com
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Physical Therapist Job Near Commack, NYCommack, NY
Physical Therapist Job Near Commack, New York Soliant Health is partnering with a dynamic school...
Physical Therapist Job Near East Brentwood, New YorkEast Brentwood, NY
Physical Therapist Job Near East Brentwood, New York Soliant Health is partnering with a dynamic...