A school district in California is in need of an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for a contract teletherapy position. The therapist will work full-time providing teletherapy services to students throughout the district. The SLP will be responsible for administer evaluations and provide direct therapy to an elementary school caseload of 40-50 students via webcam during school hours. A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site for supervision during therapy times to assist students with activities and therapy.
Soliant will provide clinical and technical training for all therapists before the assignment, as well as 24/7 tech support when the positions begins. Our teletherapy positions are in high demand so this position will full quickly. If you are interested in trying teletherapy for the current school year please apply below to move onto the next step of the hiring process.
To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have:
• 2 years of school-based Speech Language Pathology experience, required
• Active California SLP license
• Out of state candidates must hold both an license in the state they reside in and are providing teletherapy services in
• ASHA CCC’s
• IEP experience Technical Qualifications :
• Basic computer skills
• Personal computer with a high internet speed
• Availability during business hours for an immediate tech screening.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply today or email your resume to Adrienne Schuchman the hiring coordinator. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
Adrienne Schuchman-Hiring Coordinator- Adrienne.Schuchman@soliant.com
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Full-Time Physical Therp.-Laveen , ARLaveen, AZ
I’m currently working with Laveen Elementary District, in Laveen, AZ they are interviewing...
Tele-Speech Therapist, SLP - MinnesotaWatertown, MN
Soliant is in the process of staffing tele-speech therapist positions in the state of Minnesota! We...