SLP Travel Assignment - Speech Languge Pathologist - School Setting
Redlands, CA 1 day agoApply Now
Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP-CCC and/or Clinical Fellowship Year (SLP-CFY)
School District Location: California (North East of San Francisco)
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for a full-time, school-based assignment starting in August 2023 through June 2024. This position is open for both SLP-CCC and Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) candidates.
- Provide comprehensive speech-language therapy services to students in a school-based setting.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication and language abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans, goals, and interventions to address students' speech and language needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic success and social-emotional development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress and therapy sessions.
- Attend team meetings, IEP meetings, and other relevant meetings to contribute to students' educational plans and goals.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Eligibility for a Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) as outlined by the American ASHA.
- Successful completion of the Praxis examination in Speech-Language Pathology (CFY).
- Ability to obtain or possess California state licensure or certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Strong knowledge of communication disorders and speech-language development in school-aged children.
- Ability to independently manage caseloads and prioritize responsibilities.
- Passion for making a positive impact on students' lives through speech-language therapy.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Comprehensive orientation and ongoing support.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] - We will contact qualified candidates to schedule interviews.
Janah Zabala - Senior Account Executive
Direct line: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement