Soliant is partnering with amazing school districts in Illinois to staff a qualified Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for the rest of the school year. We provide our therapists with wonderful career opportunities, personalized service & competitive compensation pay packages.
- Full-Time (Part-time considered)
- Caseload: Based on experience and preference
- Benefit Packages Available for Full-Time candidates
- Weekly Pay
- Master's/Doctorate Degree required
- Must be Licensed in the state
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement