Soliant is partnered with a great school district in Illinois in search of a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant. This position will be onsite for the remainder of the school year. This opportunity has guarantee hours via contract. Interviews taking place this week, apply today to be contacted immediately!
- Active/Pending State SLPA license
- Bachelor's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Experience working with pediatrics
- 40 hours/week (full time)/ Part Time Available as well
- ASAP start through school year
Send a resume over to [email protected] for more opportunities across the nation!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement