Soliant is partnered with a great school district in California. We are in search of a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to fill an onsite position for the remainder of the school year, with guaranteed renewal!! Interviewing this week, apply below to be contacted immediately!
- Active/Pending State SLPA license
- Bachelor's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Experience working with pediatrics
- 40 hours/week (full time)/ Part Time Available as well
- ASAP start through school year/ 22-23 SY
Send a resume over to [email protected] for more opportunities across the nation!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement